Dr. Ramachandran is a California native but went to Touro University College of Osteopathic Medicine in Nevada. She trained in internal medicine and gastroenterology in the Detroit metro area. After a few years of working in Michigan, she moved with her husband, son, and their family dog, Ruby, to the south Denver area. In her spare time, she likes to attend fitness classes, travel, and read fantasy fiction.
Dr. Ramachandran has an interest in general GI, including but not limited to, diseases of the esophagus, stomach, irritable bowel syndrome, pancreaticobiliary disease, hepatology, inflammatory bowel disease, and colorectal cancer screening. She looks forward to serving the patient population of the south Denver area.
- 2001 – 2005 University of California, Davis, Bachelor of Arts
- 2005 – 2009 Touro University, Nevada, College of Osteopathic Medicine
- 2009 – 2010 Internship – Henry Ford Macomb Hospital, Clinton Township, Michigan
- 2010 – 2012 Residency in Internal Medicine – Henry Ford Macomb Hospital, Clinton Township, Michigan
- 2012 – 2015 Fellowship in Gastroenterology – St. John Oakland Hospital, Madison Heights, Michigan
- 2012 American Osteopathic Board of Internal Medicine – Internal Medicine
- 2015 American Osteopathic Board of Internal Medicine – Gastroenterology